Hankook Optimo H426 (OE)
The Hankook Optimo H426 (OE) is a touring all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. It is the original equipment tire of select vehicles. The model offers excellent all weather traction and great hydroplaning resistance. The tire is capable of performing to its highest capability as the optimized footprint maintains road contact and offers first-rate traction. The structure's twin steel belts increase the cornering ability and the steering responsiveness by not letting the tire deform under the driving pressure. The Optimo H426 (OE) offers a comfortable driving experience with the lowered road vibrations.
- All Season Tire - The computer optimized tread profile improves the all weather traction by providing road grip on dry, wet and winter surfaces.
- Hydroplaning Resistance - The four circumferential grooves and the rib type shoulder design disperse water and avoid hydroplaning.
- Performance - The computer optimized footprint and the diamond shaped block design enhance the tire's performing capability.
- Comfortable Drive - The special tire compound absorbs the road shock and lowers the road vibrations felt in the vehicle's cabin.
- Steering Responsiveness - The two wide steel belts and the high stiffness bead improve the steering responsiveness and precision.
- Cornering Ability - The shoulder tread pattern and the structure's two steel belts increase the cornering ability and power.
View full description
Item# : SPM17994909704
Model # : 1010281
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: