Hankook Ventus Prime 3
The Hankook Ventus Prime 3 is a high performance, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The tire promotes great dry and wet traction with the tread design and silica compound, while the groove pattern prevents hydroplaning. The maintained road contact of the optimal tire shape and center ribbed tread design enhances the controllability, while the durable internal structure keeps the ideal shape under the high speed driving pressure. The groove chamfer design upgrades the braking ability and shortens the distance. The Ventus Prime 3 features alignment indicators on the tread shoulders.
- Summer Tire - The asymmetric pattern and silica compound increase the dry and wet weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning - The circumferential grooves boost the hydroplaning resistance by dispersing water from the footprint.
- Alignment Indicators - The shoulder's alignment indicators represent the tread wear rate and manner visually.
- Handling - The three center ribs and reinforced construction increase the steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- Braking Ability - The groove chamfer design helps shorten the braking distance by creating friction between the tire and the road.
- Performance - The reinforced internal structure improves the high speed performing capability by maintaining the ideal shape.
View full description
Item# : SPM17988263204
Model # : 1021307
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: