Haida SCEPHP HD837 H/T
The Haida Haida SCEPHP HD837 H/T is a touring, all season tire made for passenger vehicles. This model has some highway terrain SUV sizes available as well. The ideal tread design and the rubber compound guarantee all weather traction. This is thanks to the wide grooves, which resist hydroplaning and offer excellent wet weather traction. The lowered rolling resistance decreases fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of the vehicle. The ideal tread design maintains constant road contact, which boosts steering responsiveness and secures the tire's structure throughout the performance. The Haida SCEPHP HD837 H/T also promotes a quiet and comfortable driving experience, by reducing road noise levels heard in the vehicle's cabin.
- All season tire - The ideal footprint keeps constant road contact, while the compound maintains rubber flexibility in versatile conditions.
- Hydroplaning - The four wide circumferential grooves eliminate water and slush from the footprint and effectively resist hydroplaning.
- Fuel efficient - The ideal tread design lowers the rolling resistance, which offers a fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly performance.
- Handling - The footprint closely follows the road surface to upgrade steering responsiveness and driving stability at all times.
- Quiet tire - The flat footprint, with a siping detail and wide grooves, significantly reduces road noise levels heard in the vehicle's cabin.
- Durability - The strong construction keeps the ideal tire shape under driving pressure and offers great driving durability throughout the drive.
View full description
Item# : SPM18259671704
Model # : 30017340
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: