Haida LECP HD927
The Haida LECP HD927 is a performance and high performance, summer tire made for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The ideal tread design and the summer compound promote excellent summer weather traction and hydroplaning resistance. The asymmetric tread pattern increases road surface contact, which boosts the high speed performance. The ideal tread design boosts controllability and maneuvering capability. This model optimizes the stopping ability, by creating friction at the moment of braking to ensure a safer performance. The shoulder block pattern improves the cornering ability, which enhances driving stability. The Haida LECP HD927 guarantees an excellent high speed performance.
- Summer tire - The summer compound and the ideal tread design increase dry and wet weather road gripping capability.
- Hydroplaning - Four wide circumferential grooves disperse water from below the footprint, preventing hydroplaning.
- Braking ability - The asymmetric tread pattern improves braking power and shortens the braking distance by creating friction.
- Performance - The optimal tread pattern and the durable compound enhance the tire's high speed performing power.
- Handling - The constant road contact of the ideal tread pattern boosts driving stability and steering responsiveness.
- Cornering ability - The wide shoulder block pattern upgrades the biting edges gripping the road surface during cornering.
View full description
Item# : SPM18236674104
Model # : 30017269
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: