Goodyear Wrangler Workhorse HT
The Goodyear Wrangler Workhorse HT is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. It has some commercial van sizes as well. Goodyear offers a 60,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire promotes great year-round traction with the all season compound and detailed footprint. Circumferential grooves actively combat hydroplaning as well.The stable footprint's better surface contact provides a smooth performance, by reducing vibrations. As the tire maintains its surface contact constantly, it greatly improves steering responsiveness and driving stability. Its braking distance is also decreased thanks to the sipe and groove pattern. The Wrangler Workhorse HT enhances load and driving durability with its stronger construction.
- All Season Tire - The detailed tread design and all season compound upgrade dry, wet, and winter traction, optimizing performance.
- Hydroplaning - Circumferential grooves eliminate water and slush from the footprint, effectively improving hydroplaning resistance.
- Handling - The ribbed tread design's optimized surface contact greatly improves driving stability and steering responsiveness.
- Durability - The tire features a reinforced internal structure that offers secure heavy-duty performance while boosting driving durability.
- Comfortable Drive - The flat footprint's close surface contact allows the tire to minimize vibrations felt by the passengers during the drive.
- Braking Ability - The groove and sipe placement along the tread area provides excellent braking, even during its wet weather performance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18262364504
Model # : 116007651
VSB, vertical serrated band
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: