Goodyear Marathon LHS
The Goodyear Marathon LHS is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for commercial vehicles, suited to be mounted on the steer or all axle positions. The tread design and all season compound enhance the all weather traction and prevent hydroplaning. The constant road contact upgrades the tire's all weather controllability, while the reinforced internal structure prevents the deformation of the optimal tire shape, which upgrades its driving and load durability. The slower even tread wear extends the tread life and usability. The Marathon LHS has a fuel efficient performance and it lowers the vehicle's fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- All Season Tire - The all season compound and ribbed tread design improve the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Longer Tread Life - The slower tread wear and the ensured even pattern significantly lengthen the tread life and the tire's usability.
- Fuel Efficiency - The compound lowers the rolling resistance, which decreases the vehicle's fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Hydroplaning - The tread's circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Handling - The ribbed tread pattern improves the steering responsiveness and the driving stability with the constant road contact.
- Durability - The stronger steel belt internal structure maintains the optimal tire shape, which boosts the load and driving durability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18236704304
Model # : 138802089
Overall Diameter :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: