Goodyear Wrangler Workhorse AT
The Goodyear Wrangler Workhorse AT is an all terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. Goodyear offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire is able to enhance its usability by combating premature and irregular wear. Tread damage is prevented with the durable compound. The aggressive tread design enhances its on-road and soft, loose, and uneven terrain traction. The footprint is also kept clean and stone retention is prevented with the tread elements. All season traction and on-road hydroplaning are enhanced with the compound and ideal tread design. The Wrangler Workhorse AT's consistent surface contact greatly upgrades controllability.
- Longer Tread Life - The stable footprint and wear-resistant compound work to increase the tread life by offering even wear.
- All Season Tire - The all season traction and the detailed tread elements boost dry, wet, and winter weather performance.
- All Terrain Tire - The larger blocks and open grooves provide traction to conquer various on- and off-road terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The wide grooves and staggered blocks prevent stone retention and keep the tire clean of mud and snow.
- Handling - The stable footprint's surface contact greatly upgrades the tire's steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Damage Resistance - The tough compound's durable elements protect the tread area from chipping, cracking, and tearing.
View full description
Item# : SPM18070696304
Model # : 480996855
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: