Vanderbilt Arctic Claw Winter WXI
The Vanderbilt Arctic Claw Winter WXI is a highway terrain, winter tire made for light trucks and SUVs. This model has some passenger touring sizes available. The ideal tread design and the special tread design enable the tire to safely perform on ice- and snow-covered roads. The model enhances its steering responsiveness and driving stability by keeping close road contact at all times. At the same time, the detailed tread pattern boosts cornering and braking. The Vanderbilt Arctic Claw Winter WXI also keeps the ideal tire shape under the driving pressure affecting it.
- Winter tire - The asymmetric tread pattern and the winter compound enhance performance on ice- and snow-covered roads.
- Hydroplaning - The wide grooves on the tread area eliminate water and slush from the footprint and actively prevent hydroplaning.
- Handling - The optimal tread design and the close surface contact increase the tire's steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Durability - The reinforced internal structure and the strong rubber compound boost the driving durability, optimizing its performance.
- Cornering ability - The large shoulder blocks and the details of the tread pattern increase the tire's cornering and maneuvering.
- Studdable - The ideal tread pattern is pinned for studs, which can help the tire to keep its traction in harsh winter conditions.
View full description
Item# : A116012883
Model # :
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: