General Grabber HTS 60
The General Grabber HTS 60 is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. General offers a 50-65,000 mile treadwear warranty. This model has excellent all weather traction, including in winter, and it offers a stronger hydroplaning resistance. A long tread life and high mileage is ensured with the special tread pattern and compound. The tire is fuel-efficient, as its rolling resistance is lowered with the better traction. The model minimizes the road noise levels heard during the drive. The Grabber HTS 60 is easy to control and has a precise steering responsiveness.
- High Mileage - Generals' Duragen ultra-high strength technology offers a high mileage quote with its reinforced structure.
- Long Tread Life - The tire wears out slower and evenly, due to the StabiliTread technology, which provides a flatter footprint.
- Quiet Tire - The Comfort Balance Tread Cushioning System reduces the road noise and vibrations by ensuring complete contact with the road.
- All Season Tire - The pattern optimization on the tire enables it to have remarkable traction in all weather conditions, including winter.
- Fuel-efficient - The tire has a reduced rolling resistance, which in turn lowers the fuel usage per mile and the CO2 emissions.
- Easy Handling - The tire's innovative tread pattern allows it to be easily controlled and offers a precise steering responsiveness.
View full description
Item# : SPM18235916604
Model # : 04509800000
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: