General Grabber HTS 60
The General Grabber HTS 60 is a highway terrain all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. General offers a 50-65000 mile treadwear warranty. This model has excellent all weather traction including in winter and it offers a stronger hydroplaning resistance. A long tread life and high mileage is ensured with the special tread pattern and compound. The tire is fuel-efficient as its rolling resistance is lowered with the better traction. The model minimizes the road noise levels heard during the drive. The Grabber HTS 60 is easy to control and has a precise steering responsiveness.
- High Mileage – Generals' Duragen ultra-high strength technology offers a high mileage quote with its reinforced structure.
- Long Tread Life – The tire wears out slower and evenly due to the StabiliTread technology which provides a flatter footprint.
- Quiet Tire – The Comfort Balance Tread Cushioning System reduces the road noise and vibrations by ensuring complete contact with the road.
- All Season Tire – The pattern optimization on the tire enables it to have remarkable traction in all weather conditions including winter.
- Fuel-efficient – The tire has a reduced rol(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18008774504
Model # : 04504650000
Item Weight :
OWL, outline white letters
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: