The Forceum D850 is performance and high performance all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The model's constant road contact boosts its steering responsiveness and driving stability while the shoulder tread blocks enhance the cornering ability and power. The directional pattern enables the tire's high speed performing capability by avoiding heat build-up. The symmetric pattern enhances the dry wet and winter weather traction. The optimal groove placement improves its hydroplaning resistance. The D850 offers a quiet drive by lowering the road noise levels.
- All Season Tire – The symmetric tread design and all season compound improve the dry wet and winter weather road grip.
- Hydroplaning – The zigzag shoulder blocks and circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush.
- Handling – The tread design's dynamic semi rib blocks and continuous center rib upgrade the tire's controllability.
- Quiet Tire – The road noise levels are lowered with the zigzag shoulder block pattern by not allowing airwaves to enter the footprint.
- Cornering Ability – The zigzag shoulder block pattern provides extra biting edges to enhance the cornering ability(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18002394404
Model # : 1200022520
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: