The Firestone WeatherGrip is a touring all weather tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Firestone offers a 65000 mile treadwear warranty. It is winter weather certified with the 3PMS symbol. The tire offers great all weather traction and hydroplaning resistance. The constant road contact upgrades the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. The shoulder blocks boost the maneuvering ability while the optimal footprint's friction decreases the braking distance. The WeatherGrip increases the length of the tread life avoiding uneven and premature wear formations.
- All Weather Tire – The all weather compound and ideal tread design enhance the dry wet and winter weather traction.
- Hydroplaning – The angled lateral grooves channel water and slush from the footprint avoiding hydroplaning.
- Handling – The directional tread design's better road contact improves the steering response and driving stability.
- Longer Tread Life – The length of the tread life is increased with the optimal tread design and the durable tire compound.
- Braking Ability – The directional tread's siping detail upgrades the braking power shortening the braking distance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18027299104
Model # : 011533
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: