Falken Winterpeak F-ICE1
The Falken Winterpeak F-ICE1 is a touring, winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Winter weather traction is promoted as the detailed tread design and stronger winter compound grip the ice- and snow-covered road surface. These elements generate extra biting edges to guarantee a severe winter traction. The optimized groove placement helps to combat hydroplaning in wet conditions. Studs can be added to the tread to further increase traction in winter conditions. The directional pattern's surface contact greatly boosts the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The Winterpeak F-ICE1 utilizes its detailed 3D Canyon sipes to create friction during braking, shortening the stopping distance.
- Braking Ability – The high-sipe density creates friction during braking, significantly shortening the tire's braking distance in winter.
- Winter Traction – The detailed sipe pattern and stoner compound ensure surface traction, even in harsher winter weather conditions.
- Hydroplaning – The angled and interconnecting lateral grooves disperse water and slush from the footprint, combating hydroplaning.
- Studdable Tire – The tread area is pinned for studs, which can be added in order to further boost traction and icy and snow-covered roads.
- Handling – The stabilized directional tread design's surface contact helps to upgrade the steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Extra Traction – The high-density 3D Canyon Sipes, 4D Nano Design Compound, and the wide grooves boost the tire's snow and ice grip.
View full description
Item# : SPM18278554504
Model # : 28384854
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: