Falken Azenis FK510
The Falken Azenis FK510 is a high performance summer tire manufactured for performance and passenger vehicles. Exceptional dry and wet weather traction is guaranteed with the siping detail. The enhanced steering responsiveness and driving stability ensure a safer drive thanks to the Tension Control Technology and the hybrid under-tread cap ply. The Adaptive Constant Pressure tread design extends the tread life by preventing uneven tread wear. The wide shoulder design improves the cornering and maneuvering ability. The Azenis FK510 offers a comfortable drive as the tire absorbs the shock of driving.
- Summer Tire – The tread pattern's switchback sipes with the variable sipe depth boost the dry and wet weather road gripping ability.
- Handling – The Tension Control Technology and the variable sipe depth improve the steering responsiveness and accuracy.
- Longer Tread Life – The Adaptive Constant Pressure (ACP) design increases the tread life by evenly distributing the driving pressure.
- Stability – The ACP and the hybrid under-tread cap ply improves the tread rigidity which enhances the driving stability.
- Cornering Ability – The wide shoulder tread blocks increase the (more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18008587204
Model # : 28032372
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: