Falken Azenis FK460 A/S
The Falken Azenis FK460 A/S is a high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Falken offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty. Excellent year-round traction is provided with this model, thanks to the special Nano compound and the detailed footprint. Hydroplaning is avoided with the circumferential grooves. The high-grip chamfer pattern enhances controllability, while also boosting cornering and braking. Its heat-resistant compound and the asymmetric tread design improve its high speed durability. Better tread life is guaranteed as well, combating irregular and premature wear. The Azenis FK460 A/S reduces road noise levels.
- All Season Tire - The Advanced 4D Nano Technology and the asymmetric tread design enhance dry, wet, and winter weather traction.
- Quiet Drive - The Canyon Groove Technology greatly decreases road noise generated while the tires are in motion, offering a quiet drive.
- Hydroplaning - Four circumferential grooves channel water and slush from the footprint, preventing hydroplaning in wet conditions.
- Handling - The high-grip chamfer of the footprint increases the tire's overall driving stability and steering responsiveness at all times.
- Performance - The asymmetric tread design and the heat-resistant compound enhance high speed durability throughout the performance.
- Longer Tread Life - The Advanced 4D Nano Technology and the tread stability improve usability by preventing irregular and premature wear.
View full description
Item# : SPM18303216504
Model # : 28105825
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: