Falken Ziex CT50 A/S (OE)
The Falken Ziex CT50 A/S (OE) is a touring all season tire manufactured for SUVs and crossover vehicles. It is the original equipment tire of select vehicles. The all season compound and tread design enhances the all weather traction while the wide grooves prevent hydroplaning. The symmetric tread prevents irregular tread wear for a longer lasting tread life and improves the steering responsiveness and accuracy and the driving stability. The variable pitch design of the tread pattern lowers the road noise heard in the vehicle's cabin. The Ziex CT50 A/S (OE) offers a comfortable drive by lowering the road vibrations.
- All Season Tire – The all season compound and the multi-wave lateral sipes improve the road gripping ability and dry wet and winter traction.
- Hydroplaning – The circumferential grooves and multi-wave lateral sipes boost the water dispersing ability and prevent hydroplaning.
- Handling – The symmetric tread design maintains constant road contact enhancing the steering responsiveness and stability.
- Longer Tread Life – The symmetric tread design allows the tires to be rotated and prevents uneven wear for an extended tread life.
- Quiet Tire – The t(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18008535904
Model # : 59000070
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: