Delinte DX-9 Bandit M/T
The Delinte DX-9 Bandit M/T is a mud terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks. The tire ensures excellent all weather traction. The tread design enhances the off-road, soft and loose terrain gripping ability. The high void ratio and staggered blocks boost the tire's self-cleaning capability, which maintains a clean footprint and prevents stone retention. The stable tread blocks enhance the steering responsiveness and driving stability, while also boosting the cornering capability by enhancing the terrain surface contact. The DX-9 Bandit M/T improves its durability as its stronger structure prevents damages from harming the casing.
- Mud Terrain Tire - The large stable tread blocks and high void ratio increase the soft and loose off-road terrain traction.
- All Season Tire - The tread design and all season compound enhance the dry, wet and winter weather terrain grip.
- Damage Resistance - The three layers of polyester cords and stronger steel belts avoid punctures and cuts to the casing.
- Self-cleaning Ability - The high void ratio and staggered tread blocks keep the footprint clean and prevent stone retention.
- Handling - The maintained road contact of the tread blocks improves the tire's driving stability and steering responsiveness.
- Cornering Ability - The stabilized shoulder tread blocks enhance the cornering and maneuvering capability and power.
View full description
Item# : SPM18262542004
Model # : 841623104856
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: