Continental VikingContact 7
The Continental VikingContact 7 is a touring winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire promotes great winter weather traction with the detailed tread design and the durable winter compound blend. The tread upgrades the hydroplaning with the interlocking groove pattern. The stabilized footprint improves the controllability and actively prevents uneven wear formations across the tread area. The ideal siping and snow edge detail of the tread decreases the braking distance. The VikingContact 7 upgrades the cornering and maneuvering ability with additional biting edges.
- Winter Tire – The canola oil and silica compound and detailed symmetric tread design boost the winter weather cold temperature grip.
- Hydroplaning – The optimized groove network eliminates water and slush from below the footprint preventing hydroplaning.
- Handling – The stable footprint's maintained constant surface contact upgrades the steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Braking Ability – The high-density versatile 3D Trapez Sipes and the tread's snow edges improve the braking power by creating friction.
- Cornering Ability – The shoulder tread block place(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18110210004
Model # : 03451290000
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: