Continental ContiSportContact 3 (MO)
The Continental ContiSportContact 3 (MO) is a high performance summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. It is the original equipment tire of select Mercedes-Benz vehicles. The tire's tread design allows for a shorter braking distance the resistance of hydroplaning and better wet surface traction. The steering response time was shortened due to the unique tread pattern. Extra balance and stability for high speed driving a result of the asymmetric tread design was implemented with the ContiSportContact 3. The model's acceleration is quicker due to its lessened rolling resistance.
- Resistance to Hydroplaning – The tire has improved wet traction and a resistance to hydroplaning due to the tread pattern on its shoulder.
- Improved Braking – Also due to the tread pattern this model stops shorter than its predecessor due to its superior tread design.
- Improved Traction – The silica compound that was used in the manufacture of the tire produces an enhanced wet and dry traction.
- Precise Steering – The raised bands in the tread design which are unique and customized enable a more precise steering responsiveness.
- Great Stability and B(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18332261704
Model # : 3579300000-2020
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: