Continental TerrainContact H/T
The Continental TerrainContact H/T is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks and SUVs. It has some touring sizes for passenger vehicles as well. Continental offers a 60-70,000 mile tread warranty, depending on the size. The detailed tread ribs and all season compound enable the tire to perform remarkably well throughout the year. The noise blockers lower the road noise levels, offering a quiet drive. Optimizing the footprint and using a stronger compound increases its usability. The stronger structure improves the load capacity. The TerrainContact H/T's ribbed tread elements maintain consistent contact with the road, improving the vehicle's controllability.
- Tread Life - The ideal tread pattern and durable materials avoid irregular and premature wear, greatly boosting the tire's usability.
- All Season - This model is able to perform remarkably well in all weather conditions thanks to its tread and optimized compound.
- Handling - The detailed tread ribs greatly improve the steering response and driving stability, increasing the controllability.
- Quiet Tire - The noise blockers avoid tread noise formation and promote a quiet driving experience by reducing the road noise heard.
- Hydroplaning - This model is able to eliminate water and slush from the footprint, effectively avoiding the risk of hydroplaning.
- Durability - The stronger internal construction supports the tire while under pressure, allowing it to carry larger loads with ease.
View full description
Item# : SPM18321246604
Model # : 15578720000
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: