Answers

1 answer

1. Hi Proudmomandwife!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

We appreciate you posting with your inquiry regarding your cancelled layaway.

I was able to locate this information for you from our Kmart Layaway landing page.

*What if I miss a layaway payment?
    You have a 7-day grace* period after your payment due date before your contract is cancelled and items are returned to stock. A nonrefundable Cancellation Fee will apply.*

*Except where prohibited by law, in which case the down payment would be less than that amount. See stores for state specific fee limitations. Down payment includes a $5 service fee for an 8-week contract. No partial cancellations are permitted. Cancellations can be made only in the store where you opened your contract. Requires down and bi-weekly payments. All fees nonrefundable. Cancellation fees apply. No Cancellation fee in Ohio. Not available at all Kmart locations. Exclusions apply, see store for further details.

It might also be best to call your local Kmart for I am not sure if you had made any payments on this contract before the non-payment.

I hope this helps a little!

Recent Activity

See More