Question

Why won’t online layaway payments work? I have pictures saying I will get confirmation email but never got it

It won’t go through at all.

Answers

4 answers

1. I have been having this same issue since 11/29!!! They will do nothing about it and I refuse to drive 50 minutes to the local Kmart to make a payment! I've been on the phone with customer service countless times and they do nothing to help. I will never shop Kmart again.

1. In response to Angrycustomer43279

Thanks for your feedback, Angrycustomer43279. I am very sorry to hear about this. I reached out to the Layaway Team for additional support. Can you please tell me what web browser you are using to view the payment page and if you initiated the contract online or in-store? Have you had success making an online Layaway payment prior to this issue occurring?

2. And it won't and on one will tell you anything and they will cancel your layaway and tell you sorry there is nothing they can do for you and keep the deposit

3. Hi Aallyjax,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

I am sorry to hear you're having trouble making an online layaway payment through the system.

Please call the Kmart Customer Service team at 1-866-562-7848 or click here to chat with a Support Team Member now for help with making an online payment as well as confirmation email.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to reply with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More