Question

Why is my refund taking so long ?!?

I ordered something online which was posted available for store pick up. Then next day I received a email that it was cancelled but yet my card was still charged. I have been waiting going on a month for my money to be credited back to my card. I don’t understand why they would even charge me before my order was successfully filled. It shouldn’t even take this long for me to receive my money back when it was not my mistake. Quite frankly this has made me fairly pissed off to the point where I will never order anything else online from them. It’s ridiculous

Answers

2 answers

1. GemBee,
    My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a frustrating experience with your order. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to research your order and assist in addressing your concerns with your refund. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (GemBee), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi GemBee!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your refund. Your concerns are very important and have been escalated to our Kmart Cares team so that they can check on the status of your refund.

Please know I will be reaching out via email once a response has posted to help in directing you back to your thread for further contact.

Thank you for reaching out!