Question

Why has your Shop your way rewards site been down for over 3 weeks now?

I have not been able to view my points since just before Christmas. I get a check back in an hour message for weeks now. I hate your online site for points. Someone should fix it already!!!!!!

Answers

8 answers

1. Hi onceagain4me,

Its great to have you here in the MyKmart Community!

I too have been able to log in to SYWR. Here is a link that I have been using to access through browsers IE and Google Chrome.

http://www.shopyourway.com/

Please let us know if you are still having issues so that we can try to help you further.

Thank you!

2. I haven't had any problems accessing it. I did yesterday and I just check again and it's working. Are you sure you're going to the right site?

1. In response to londonteatime

The Shop Your Way Rewards site is not working with FireFox version 26.0. It's been down for at least a week for those of us who use the Firefox browser. We get a message that says, "Sorry, an Error Has Occurred. We recorded the error in our logs for further investigation. Thank you!"

Please fix ASAP!!!

2. In response to londonteatime

Hi phalvorson!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and have forwarded to the appropriate SYWR party for attention.

Please continue to keep us posted.

Thank you!

3. In response to londonteatime

Hi, phalvorson. Can you please provide some additional information regarding the issue you are encountering? Please send our Team an email at moderator@searshc.com and use subject line 'MyKmart - phalvorson'. Let us know what device you are using to view the page - PC, mobile, tablet, etc. and let us know the exact URL you are using. Look forward to helping you with this further!

4. In response to londonteatime

Will do. Sending it now. Thanks.

5. In response to londonteatime

I had to clear my cookies. That did the trick. I'm using Firefox.

6. In response to londonteatime

Great! We appreciate the update on this issue. Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More