Question

Why do some stores sell Bongo plus sizes, but it’s not available online?

Doesn’t make sense to me why Kmart wouldn’t want to sell more of the Bongo Juniors Plus sizes as they are always the first thing to sell out at the store.

Answers

6 answers

1. HI, Stephanie ! It is Very nice to see your posts again !
    And your question is indeed a long-standing dilemma in a lot of places ! I was shocked to see a lot of clothes in my size during my last visit, but you're correct - the popular cuts run out fast (or aren't available)... Good luck online, if you can :)

1. In response to yobarps

Yes, they definitely need to bring more into the stores! It's great to have stuff available online, but I always prefer to try stuff on before I buy it.

2. In response to yobarps

Those opportunities are always best :):) !

2. Hi, stephanie87. Welcome back! It's great to see you here again!

There are lots of Bongo Plus items available online, click here to view the selection.

Is there a specific Bongo item you are interested that you could not find in-store or online? We will be happy to help you located the item you need!

Please let us know how we can help you find the items you are interested in! We'll be happy to help you further.

Thanks again for joining us and sharing your question here!

1. In response to laurelS

Thank you for that link! I found exactly what I was looking for. I don't know why I couldn't find it on my own, but I am glad you are here to help. :) Kmart definitely has a great selection for plus sizes these days...way better than any other big box stores around! I was very disappointed when one of my local Sears completely removed the plus size women's department, but now I just give all my business to the other Sears near me. Plus size shoppers are a big part of the market (no pun intended) and I hope one day soon that retailers will clue in.

thanks again!

2. In response to laurelS

Laurel is always tops at her game !

Happy Weekend, Stephanie, and bountiful shopping :) !

Recent Activity

See More