Question

Why did you leave Haltom City?

We miss you here after you abandoned your fans here off the Denton hwy. location. The property is still available.Why don’t you come back.A bunch of folks here do not like shopping Walmart but you left them no alternative.Please respond with some authority to make changes.Thanks! A former left behind customer.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi POPRINCE,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

I appreciate you taking the time in sharing your feedback in regards to the closure in Haltom City.

We will be happy to share your thoughts with the appropriate team.

Thanks again for reaching out to share your thoughts with us!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I am still depressed about Kmart closing the Corunna Michigan store back in 2009 but as of today the entire building is now fully occupied by other small businesses so if Kmart ever returns it would have to be a new location. :-)

As much as I wish it was still Kmart, its nice seeing such a large shopping plaza that sat empty for almost three years finally be full of life again.

The new businesses are: Volunteers of America thrift store in the old Kessel/Kroger grocery store, Bounce House/Playland type business in the old K-Cafe area, Family Farm & Home located in the center part of the former Kmart store, Snap Fitness & Cafe Sports bar & grill occupy the former Kmart pharmacy and garden center areas. :-)

I think Kmart would do better in the former Big Lots building down the rd if they came back to this area. Building is newer and in good shape since they closed down around the time Kmart did.

Recent Activity

See More