Question

Why did you delete my post?

Does kmart/sears really think it’s a good idea to delete the posts of those who hold a negative opinion of the corporation? That seems awfully cowardly and desperate. Come to think of it, cowardice and desperation fall right in line with lying and thievery, soooo, never mind the question.

I still have not received the refund due to me since November 16, 2012.

Answers

10 answers

1. See, they are trying to help you so you should lose the attitude....

2. Searsthieves,

We understand your skepticism after speaking with so many different people and possibly hearing the same apology over and over. We are very sorry this long delay with your refund has caused you such disappointment. I know we strive to provide the best service to you, our customer. I certainly understand how disconcerting this whole situation must feel. We appreciate the opportunity to help get this matter resolved. Once we receive your information a case manager will contact you to learn the specifics of what has happened in order to get this problem researched and resolved.
    At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number used at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Searsthieves) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. searsrthieves, we are sorry for the continued frustrations with not receiving your refund. We’d love to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (searsrthieves), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Liz

1. In response to SHC-LizR

"contact #, screen name (searsrthieves), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com"

contact #: I have already spoken with multiple so-called managers at your corporation; each of them lied to me. It's really quite frightening how low kmart/sears will actually go to avoid paying what they owe.

screen name: the screen name I use here has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the purchase I made and the refund I am due.

phone # used at time of purchase: again, nothing to do with it.

Why not also ask me to FAX my BANK STATEMENTS?? That's what kmart/sears asked me to do at one point. After they admitted they had indeed NOT yet refunded my money, they still wanted me to fax my bank statements. I've been living with these criminally insane demands for over two months.

So, thanks but no thanks, LIZ.

2. In response to SHC-LizR

I'm sure you've tried everything, but did you go into a store to talk to someone? So are you just stuck with a broken product and they won't refund you?

4. Theres lots of Questions that go Unanswerwed.With Sears Silence is Golden.No News is Good News.Theres Been Little Done To Improve The Stores So Theres Not much To Talk About!!!

5. Why do you call them thieves? What happened?

1. In response to debrockwell

I still have not received the refund due to me since November 16, 2012.

6. Did you have substantial backup to the criticism? AND sometime forums just delete or edit stuff for nonexistent or crazy reasons. Maybe you should use a different site if you want more freedom for your complaints (?)

1. In response to PrincessAM

I think that this is the same person who was filling the forum with his complaints and insults last year. This isn't the place for financial disputes. In fact, he or she is hurting the case by spamming the site and making himself or herself look like a nut. With technology what it is, I'm sure that Kmart could identify this person easily.