Question

where the heck do i find my pin, so i can use my rewards points? there is no rewards icon in on the upper right hand corner. kmart did not send it to my email adress. im starting to get the feeling im being scammed!

i have spent 500 plus dollars in the past three weeks and i will not spend another dime until i receive my pin! been looking for it for two hours, not cool!

Answers

1 answer

1. Hi jessecloys!

I m sorry to hear that you were have difficulties accessing the SYWR website.

To print out a new rewards card and check your pin, please sign into your SYWR account. Once you sign in, click on "Rewards Points" just a little ways from your user name, right corner. This will bring you to a page where you can click on "pin" and this will bring up a pop-up with your member number as well as pin.

You can also contact SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS at 1.800.991.8708, Monday - Sunday, 8 am - 11 pm, Central Standard Time to help with receiving points on past purchases.

Hope this helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any issues accessing.

Thank you!