Question

Where is my refund?

I have email confirmation that Kmart received my returned items on November 16, 2012. It is almost ONE MONTH later and I still have not received my refund. I have emailed numerous times, I have called, I have waited on hold for FORTY-SEVEN minutes only to be hung up on. What the **** is the matter with you thieving ********?

Answers

4 answers

1. Kmartshoppie1,

Oh no! We are so sorry for the mix up with your refund! We realize the urgency of this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I’m sorry your items did not work out for you and I understand how disappointing it is to receive less than stellar service while trying to get this matter resolved via telephone. We want to look into this with you and make this right.
    At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your order was placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MyKmart screen name (Kmartshoppie1) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi, kmartshoppie1. I have escalated your feedback to the Kmart Customer Care Team who can help you address this further. Please check back for a message from the Team soon. Thanks for taking the time to share your concerns here!

3. Just wondering -- you have a Kmart in Lubbock so if you had to return stuff, why didn't you simply take them to the store and get your refund right then and there? You can return and exchange things you ordered online at the store. I know, I've done it.

1. In response to londonteatime

I don't live in Lubbock.

Recent Activity

See More