Question

Where is a copy of the KMart weekly store flyer online? I want to see the actual flyer, and not just a list of things that might be on sale in my store.

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi newlisbonbarb,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Here is the link to our Kmart Local Ad. Please note that you can also click on the "view newspaper insert" which is located the left of the tent.

To the right is also the "coupon" savings for there may also be some savings for the items you are looking for today. Above the coupons you can also check SYWR offers for today, Mon and Tues as well as monthly ad.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I still do not see the paper ad. What tent are you referring to? No place on the kmart site do I find view newspaper insert. Please make it easier to check.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

there isnt a "tent" for some reason they think we can view the actual ad on their website. I cant get the monthly ad to show up on the future savings ( btw, why advertise we can see future savings when there is never anything there?)

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi, DazedandConfused and MarieDraper. When I click on the link Wendy provided, I am able to view an image of the newspaper insert and messaging that says 'view newspaper insert' highlighted in red in the upper left portion of the page just below the top toolbar and a drop down menu for Departments. Let us know if you do not see this and we will be happy to research further! Note, you may need to log in to your www.Kmart.com Account to view the appropriate newspaper insert for your local area.

Hope this helps!

Recent Activity

See More