Answers

15 answers

1. I was just starting to get use to the old site, and now will have to learn this one.....I'm here, but I catch on very slow! LOL! :)

1. In response to JuneinMichigan

Good Morning, June ! I agree that the navigation of this feels awkward ! I hope that we get some added modules from the old site which may indeed bring back many others...
      Enjoy your morning :) !

2. Welcome, bconner and friends! It is so wonderful to see you all here!!! Thank you for joining us. Please get comfy and stay for a while. :) Thanks so much for your patience as we transition to this new community!

1. In response to laurelS

I'm happy that they retained my favorite Moderator {^^, !

3. I don't even know how to ask a Question on this site! Where's the 'ask a question' icon?

1. In response to Almalena

Hi, almalena! Welcome to the new community!! When you click on the 'Q&A' heading at the top of this page and land on the Q&A landing page, there is a text box at the top of the page. This is the field where you enter a question. Hope this helps! Feel free to reach out with additional questions!

4. Well, AlmaLena and I are here, my friend... I hope that they expand this greatly !

1. In response to yobarps

I was going to leave a message for those around. Nice to see people found a way to speak. I was too late and will hope everyone will keep their screen names here for elsewhere.

2. In response to yobarps

Still trying to figure this thing out thanks for the reply.It seems to be more company controlled andless about there shoppers opinions.

3. In response to yobarps

Wonderful to see you here, yobarps. :) Thank you for joining us!!

4. In response to yobarps

Me too, my friend ! I'm hoping for a whirlwind of members to find their way inside :)

5. In response to yobarps

It's gonna take me weeks !

6. In response to yobarps

Thanks, Laurel ! Happy early Tuesday :)

5. Hi.
    I don't understand how this new Kommunity works yet.
    I hope it works well for us.

1. In response to Almalena

Almalena, feel free to share your questions about the community here! I am happy to help in any way!!