Answers

22 answers

1. Punta Cana,Dominican Republic

2. Want to go Maui in May... (last time in 2007)
    plus a family weekend trip to Las Vegas with grandkids & unconfirmed visit to Texas to visit Spouse side of family (last visit Jan 2011)

3. Bentonville Arkansas to see where it all began.

4. hawaii to attend sons wedding

5. In march we are going to Florida for bike week.

6. Charleston, SC

7. We are planning our annual trip in April to Ocala,Florida to visit family.

1. In response to abainbridge

Nice! Are you planning to visit Ocala National Forest while you are there? I've heard it's a beautiful park to visit.

8. I haven't taken a vacation since 2003. I could really use one, but I don't see that happening any time in the near future. I daydream about it though.

9. I'm leaving for Fort Lauderdale on Saturday! I can't wait since it's 11 degrees today in Chicago.

1. In response to fkern1

Hmmm...sounds familiar...I think I am going with you! And there, we can plan our next trip! 79 in Florida this weekend!

10. Next vacation will also be my first one in USA because I just moved here last november from Romania.So the vacation is going to be in march for my birthday in Las Vegas to participate at Celine Dion`s concert .

1. In response to escape99

participate ? and how is this going to happen have you been spoofed?

11. LOL, it's just dawned on me that my next trip will be this summer, back to my hometown in Pennsylvania to visit family. But I don't consider that a vacation or fun, hahahaha. I wish I had a fun, adventurous family but I simply don't. I've lived in Texas for almost 20 years and my sister has visited me once; my aunts, uncles, and cousins have never visited me. (My parents are deceased.) They expect me to go there all of the time but "there" isn't fun and neither is the family so I don't go very often. I'd rather go to London. :D

12. We are planning a trip back home to California to visit family and to meet some brand new great-nieces and nephews that have been born these past 6 months. While there we are also hoping to visit additional family in Reno NV which would be a first for my kids in this state.

FUN FUN FUN! ;)

13. I will turn 50 next year and decided that I would really like to celebrate with my friends in London! I discovered the hard way that flying is super difficult for me because of my disabilities so I am planning to take a 7-day cruise from New York to Southampton, England! My friends can pick me up there and then I'll visit with them for a few days before we all go and party in London for a couple of days. Then I'll fly back home.

That's the plan, anyway! Now I just have to save up for the next 15 months.

14. Last spring we went down to Charleston S.C. from Michigan and that area has been calling me back but so has Florida and Texas among a few other places I've already visited in the past. I'm trying to keep an open mind by searching for new places but wow, hard choice! Would really like to make it out to New Mexico & Arizona within the next two years.

15. at an area Barnes & Noble.

1. In response to PrincessAM

That sounds like a nice vacation for sure, Princess! Hope you have a couple Christmas gift cards to spend while you are there. :)

16. September 2013 in Las Vegas

17. My family is traveling to the Outer Banks for a wedding this summer and decided to make the trip into our family vacation. We are really excited to spend some time on the coast of NC!

1. In response to laurelS

I've always wanted to visit the Outer Banks. Take some good photos!

Recent Activity

See More