Answers

15 answers

1. My favorite Christmas tradition would have to be watching the infamous "Christmas Carol" Movie.

2. Turkey dinner with all the trimmings and the whole family

3. Reading the CHRISTmas story every CHRISTmas eve with my family. Watching all the children's faces as they listen to the story. And sharing how blessed we all are to have each other to love on.

4. I like all the traditional things of Christmas; Decorating the tree, hanging stocking, and decorating the house. But the thing we love to do is quoting Luke 2:1-20 as a family.

5. My favorite tradition is doing the stockings for my family. My kids are both adults and we still have fun with the stockings. Adding their significant others adds to the fun.

6. Having dinner together as a family listening to Johnny Mathis Christmas albums.

7. I love spending time with family and it also is my Mom's birthday! I'm thankful that I was able to have a better Christmas for my kids and hubby!

8. Spending good quality time with ,y family and making new memories as we all get older and our family's grows....

9. Attending Midnight Mass with family/friends.

10. Love the prices,Just like shpping at KMART.more people should shop there and support them.I always shop there.

11. I love decorating for Christmas, inside & out. My favorite tradition unlike many is the whole shopping experience, seeing what interesting items roll out onto the sales floor is always fun. Something about going into a store and heading back to the area with the Christmas decor all set up was something I always looked forward to.

12. I have two favorites! :)

1. Decorating the Christmas tree with all the decorations that have been gifted to me over the years
    2. Some of my family friends host a Christmas Cocktails party! One of the hosts is an eggnog enthusiast and I always enjoy tasting the new eggnog concoctions he comes up with. Feels like it is officially Christmastime when sipping a glass of eggnog. haha

Anyone else like eggnog? I feel like most people either love or hate it!

1. In response to laurelS

No way to the eggnog! Not a fan! Haha!

2. In response to laurelS

HA! Maybe the eggnog love is a southern thing? I don't know but I can understand not being a fan, it's an odd beverage, that's for sure!

3. In response to laurelS

We like homemade egg nog not store bought.