Answers

48 answers

1. Oh Holy Night

2. Silent Night & Walking In A Winter Wonderland

3. "What Child is This" is my favorite.

4. little drummer boy.

5. I have 2 favorites: O HOLY NIGHT & THE DRUMMER BOY!

6. it Wasn't His Child, Pure Prairie League

7. Rocking around the christmas tree.

8. merry christmas darling by the Carpenters

9. Lo, How a Rose E're Blooming...and Mary's Boy Child (in the style of Boney M)

10. Pachelbel Cannon in D minor, Always been my favorite!

11. Mary Did You Know by Clay Aiken is my ultimate favorite.

12. I love Silent Night, both in English and in German :)

13. I love Burl Ives "Holly Jolly Christmas"!

14. O Holy Night

15. White Christmas

16. here comes Santa Claus

1. In response to streyrene

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN.

17. HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND AWAY IN A MANGER .

18. Silent night

19. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

20. Hard Candy Christmas ~ Dolly Parton

21. Silent Night

22. I'll be home for christmas!

23. Silent Night!

24. opps....sorry, the song is "Pablo the Raindeer"

not When Pablo go to Mexico.

it goes "When Santa goes to Mexico, He takes a raindeer called Pablo, Pablo can dance and sing and play, He leads the raindeer's all the way.
    Pablo can do the cha cha cha, he makes the children laugh, ha ha" all the Mochachos shout Olay, Pablo please hurry back they say. and so on......It a fun song and my kids love it!
    http://youtu.be/8EoNTOEwdcA

25. Chest nuts roasting on an open fire

26. When Pablo goes to Mexico

27. SILENT NIGHT!!!

28. I'll Be Home For Christmas

29. silver bells

30. Silent Night

31. O Holy Night

32. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

33. Santa Baby

34. Drummer Boy

35. Christmas Paradise - Destiny's Child

36. Silent Night

37. Silent Night

38. The Bells of Christmas sung by Julie Andrews & The Young Americans

39. O Holy Night

40. O Holy Night!

41. I would have to say the 12 pains of christmas. because that song is true about the hoildays lol

42. My favorite has always been Silent night. White Christmas plays a close second. But I could watch White Christmas over and over, I guess that's why.

43. I really don't know of a Christmas song that I don't like!! But I have to say that my favorite is "The Carole of the Bells". I've heard a lot of different versions of it, but it makes chills on me no matter which version I hear!! Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

44. Wow, these are all secular tunes, not really "******-mas" songs, so I had to vote for the drummer boy because it was the only one that had anything to do with the birth of ******!

My favorite ******-mas songs are O Holy Night, The Holly and the Ivy, and Once in Royal David's City. And I kind of thought that Silent Night would be a popular favorite!

1. In response to londonteatime

Seriously? *****' name is blocked? Sigh ...

45. Oy. That's a difficult question! I've loved the Chipmunks Christmas album since I was a child, so I guess that would be my all time favorite album. For favorite song, 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus' is a stand out for me for some reason, not exactly certain why. The song reminds me of fond Christmas memories from my childhood. What's your favorite Ryan?

1. In response to laurelS

The Chipmunks Christmas album is really good! I'm not sure if there is really a Christmas song I don't like... Too hard to choose!

Recent Activity

See More