Question

What is #1 on your Black Friday shopping list?

Are you shopping Black Friday this year? Let us know what deals you have your eye on!

Answers

21 answers

1. A LED tv with 3-D capabilities was on the top of my list

2. A playstation 3

3. Couldn't ask for a better experience the Manager and Assistant Manager of the Eau Claire office were almost godlike caring kind and so very concerned of all our wellbeing during waiting for the six hours for the big Black Friday sales. And I was number one in line and got my friend her washer and dryer along with scoring a 46in RCA for myself.. Again thank you guys so very much a true example of compassion and giving of oneself..

4. I bought a washer and dryer and the service was fantastic.

5. I would love to get a tv. Can we use online shopping for the black friday sales??

6. I do not shop on "black" Friday or Thanksgiving. Workers deserve a little break.

7. The big TV....hope they have a few this year. So tired of waiting in lines and end up with nothing. I love Kmart....I shop it all year long!

8. Bikes

9. The new innotab for my kid the one I purchase last year was great but the new one has a camera an wifi. My shopping is never done also would like to get the new WII u for my kids. they have a great deal on Televisions also.

10. ok tools and electronics

11. Clothes and Toys For My daughter

12. I will not be out shopping on Black Friday.
    I do not like to shop to begin with, but esp. with all them crowds!
    I hope everyone else has a good time, though.

13. Im mainly looking for The tablets and or Nook book....

14. New computer

15. Clothing for myself and husband.

16. Definitely TVs! I'm looking at the 50" and the 46". Gang, I asked a question over the weekend about how all of the sales are going to work but no one from the Community Team answered it. Could y'all please explain all of the hours, sales, openings and closings? I don't want to miss out!

1. In response to londonteatime

Hi, Tea! I just looked back at the questions. The local ad show what specific items are on sale per time frame. Look for the time period at the top of each local ad page for details on what time the offer is available. The Kmart hours are Thursday, November 22, 2012: Kmart stores will be open from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. and re-open from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. Friday, November 23, 2012 (Black Friday): Kmart stores will be open from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to reply with any additional questions!

2. In response to londonteatime

Laurel,
      Thank you for the times -- I'm writing them down, lol. I am wondering how the line situation is going to work. Are the stores going to permit lines to form when the stores are still open or only after they close for those four hours?

Also, how will the online sales work? Will they have the cheap TV prices available at 8 p.m. on the dot online and will they have decent quantities available? If it were just us, we'd be flex about Thanksgiving dinner but I have a guest coming, too, and need to know when I should plan dinner, hahahaha. Am I sounding pathetic yet? ROFL!

3. In response to londonteatime

Hi may i ask do this openning hours apply for Caguas stores in Puerto Rico? thanks

4. In response to londonteatime

where can i download black fridays shopper?

17. I will be out shopping! I'm looking for a new TV! Looks like there is going to be some good deals on them!