Question

What are you in charge of making/bringing for Thanksgiving dinner?

Are you planning on having Thanksgiving dinner at your house? Are you going to spend it with friends or family? What are you in charge of doing?

Answers

3 answers

1. I'm cooking at my house. My son will be here and a few friends, as well. I'm making it all. Oh, except one friend is bringing cranberry sauce, mostly because she's the only one who wants it, hahahahaha!

2. I am making sweet potato casserole (grandmother's recipe) and picking up a pumpkin cheesecake from the local bakery in town. I have tried to make cheesecake a couple times and don't seem to have success with it.

I am super excited about the holiday! My sister is driving in and we will get to visit with lots of family and friends over the next couple days. I really look forward to this time of year! What are you making for Thanksgiving dinner, Ryan?

1. In response to laurelS

Laurel - it sounds like you are going to have a great Thanksgiving! Since my family lives out of state, I will be spending Thanksgiving with some friends! I'm in charge of bringing the Pumpkin Pie and drinks! If I could cook I would make something, but since I can't even make Mac and Cheese, I will stick to store bought! My friends will thank me!

Recent Activity

See More