- Detroit, MI
- Williston, SC
i got a question i understand that the payments have to be drafted out of a bank account but can the first payment in the store be made via cash if the person is providing there account and routing number for their bank account??????
In response to plcrosby1990
We appreciate your inquiry!
A member can use cash and even gift card for the first payment. Please know that WNLI needs to be able to pull funds automatically for recurring payments. Methods used are a credit, debit or pre-paid card.
As of 12-14 WNLI are no longer accepting checking accounts for on-going payments. However, once the Lease is complete after 3 business days the customer can contact WNLI directly to adjust their ongoing payment type to a Checking account.
For recurring payments, these cannot be made a Sears/Kmart locations.
Hope this helps and thank you for reaching out!
Hi blkmaninmi. Welcome to MyKmart!
The qualifications are listed on the website, and also listed below:
• Photo ID showing you’re at least 18 years old
• Minimum monthly income
• Valid Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
• Make the first payment in store today, and set up ongoing payments1.
1. Since all payments are handled electronically, debit cards must allow non-PIN-based transactions and checking account or savings account must allow ACH debits.
2. Assumes biweekly payment schedule over 5 months. 28-day payments also available. If you select 28-day payments, the minimum 5-month term will require 4 more payments after the initial in-store payment.
3. Customers in MN, NJ and WI must contact WhyNotLeaseIt to negotiate the purchase of the leased item(s).
4. WhyNotLeaseIt™ is an independent service provider and not an affiliate or licensee of Sears®, Kmart, Shop Your WaySM or any other Sears Holdings Corporation entity or affiliate.
Hope this helps!
- Saving Money April 13, 2014
- i lost my gift card but have my e reciept and it shows i have money on it and the last four numbers...
- 3 answers
- See More
- Saving Money April 10, 2014
- whenever i login ot shopyourway from my mobile it doesnt show the surprise points,how can i see the ...
- 3 answers
- See More