Question

Well , I was denied also. I was the one that was promoting this program in my church congregation. The number you are providing does nothing but keep you on the line for 15 min to then find out you have been denied. I was in the Kmart store for over an hour shopping, had already been approved. The problem was that the associate did not know what she was doing!!!! she ATTEMPTED TO USE MY DEBIT CARD…to find out later that they are not able to use. Knowing that I had more than enough monies on my card, it kept declining, then my mother who had made her purchases with this program allowed me to use her card , that’s when it locked my account out. The problem that I have with the whole thing is the embarrassment that it caused me, the time wasted, associates not being properly trained, and no literature or posting on how to pay or use your banking method to set the account up. I have made several complaints on another site that sent me a CONGRATULATIONS letter, to later see that the system was not working…. very disappointed in your services, your program you offered it, why make it so hard for the customers…. especially to look like it was being fraudulently done , perhaps there should of been questions and answers to fix the problem if your system was unsure about who, what and why…After wards when I was denied I sent my daughter who works and have her own, my husband who also works and we were all denied!!!! Nothing that stated one per household or address…. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Answers

3 answers

1. They are checking credit after annoucing that they are a no credit needed program! I have heard of quite a few people that get denied but they have decent paying jobs and meet all the qualifications that are posted. Something smells fishy with the program to me. After reading about the interest rates and what happens at the end of the 5 month agreement, you should be grateful you got denied! All those people who were approved are gonna find out in the end that those items were not worth the high interest rates that you pay out.It also seems to me that people with decent paying jobs or homeowners are getting denied more often than people with lower paying jobs who rent! Could it be that they are actually targeting the people with low income?

1. In response to plbsmith

you are so right, it might be a sign to leave this mess alone, if they cant have the balls to give a quicker response than this, anything in the future you have a problem they will take their time with your monies.... I knew it was something but like someone else said, our credit might not be top shelf but they set the requirements, that is false advertisement..... maybe a good lawyer will get better answers and faster....

2. In response to plbsmith

Well it may or may not be a sign.

But it makes me almost sick to my stomach that so many people are interested in this "lease to go" program.

For one, the balloon payment is 1/3 the price of what your actually paying.

If you can't afford it; don't buy it!

I know it sucks, right?

But that's how it goes...

You can post all you want and complain (everyone); but this is a 3rd party operation, it is NOT RUN by Kmart.