Question

Well I paid off the last of my layaway contract # 80059590 through paypal on Oct. 4. I been waiting for a few days now for an email from Kmart that they have received my payment and that they can start to ship my purchases. How long do I have to wait for them to process my order?

Answers

3 answers

1. Kikyo,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. Thanks for letting us know about your current layaway situation. We'd be happy to look further into the issue and see what is causing the problem so we can assist. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Kikyo) and phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. We apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi, Kikyo. Welcome to MyKmart! I would like to put you in contact with the Kmart Customer Care Team for additional support with your layaway order. We will reach out to you via email shortly with next steps.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out and providing an opportunity for us to help!

1. In response to laurelS

You're welcome, I will wait for the email then. Thanks for the help. :)

Recent Activity

See More