Question

Unable to gain pension service center access

Previously, I have been able to access the Pension Service Center online. I have a good password, but it does not sign on. I have called 888-88sears with absolutely no success. I have been to automated call centers repeatedly with no success. This is beyond ridiculous. One needs little imagination why Kmart-Sears are nearly out of business!@

Answers

8 answers

1. Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? After 6 months I received my password in the mail today but when I tried to get pension info, it referred me to the useless 1-888-875-0498 number which told me that I could find pension info here. After searching this site, I not surprisingly, didn't find anything. All I'm trying to do is find my pension amount at 55, 65 and if I can just settle it out early to do away with this aggravation. Does anyone have any info on this?

1. In response to chicagobears3454

Hi chicagobears3454,

We appreciate you letting us know of your continuing issues with your pension today.

If you can please check back periodically we are reaching out to locate additional information for you and our other members.

Thank you!

2. In response to chicagobears3454

How do find we find out what is in our pensions

2. Hi, jakpro. I am sorry to hear you are unable to access the Pension Service Center. Have you tried resetting your password? Use the URL here to try resetting your password to access the account: https://shcpension.ingplans.com/eportal/forgotCredentials.action;jsessionid=TCX5cbRWfBjtIzjtjmwIGg--.P704.

If this does not work, please reply and I will be happy to help you further!

1. In response to laurelS

No, this does not work. I entered my SS# and birth date repeatedly 5 different times and all it show is the message, "validation notice". It does not allow a change of my password or access to my account. I called 888-88sears again today and that is a waste of time.

2. In response to laurelS

I am still waiting for a response, thanks.

3. In response to laurelS

Jakpro, let us all know if you get a response to this question, as you probably already know, everyone has this same complaint.

4. In response to laurelS

Have received any info yet?

Recent Activity

See More