Question

This is not really a question. Today I was in the store in Las Vegas, NV and purchased a quilted jacket that was advertised (in store) as being 25% off which would have made it $14.99 but was charged the full price of $19.99. This happens A LOT in KMart. Someone really needs to update your computer system. Now I have to make another trip to get my refund. Very irritating!!

Answers

4 answers

1. Ruthyans1,

My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you had a frustrating experience with your purchase. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to discuss your experience and address any other concerns you may have. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Ruthyans1), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi, Ruthyans1. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! Thanks so much for taking the time to share this experience. Can you please share the exact location for this Kmart store so we can follow up with the store to ensure this is resolved? Please reply with the address if possible!

Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience!

1. In response to laurelS

The store I was at today was at 7501 Washington Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Phone:702-255-8666. However I was at a Kmart about a month ago and in North Las Vegas and the same thing happened leading me to believe that this is not a mistake but store policy as I have said in my following post.

2. In response to laurelS

Hi Ruthyans!,

We appreciation you providing further details so that we can help you further in making this right!

I have escalated to our KmartCares team to assist you with this issue. If you can please check back periodically one of our team members will be responding requesting additional information.

Again, we thank you for posting and giving us a chance in fixing this issue for you!

Recent Activity

See More