Question

The why not lease program never give a response

I went to the store and applied for the why not lease it programand was giving a slip and was told I needed to call them, so I did and the person said I needed to email them so I have been everyday for the last 12 days and have still not rreceived an answer, this is going to end up hurting kmart even if they are not affiliated with them

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi, jejbm. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! I am very sorry to hear you have not received a response from the Why Not Lease It Customer Service Team. I will be happy to share your feedback with the appropriate Kmart team. Please let us know when you receive a reply from the Why Not Lease It Team.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

1. In response to laurelS

I too have not heard from anyone. I met all the the so called requirements and was told to call a number. That number gives the same message every day of they are experiencing high call volumes with wait times over an hour and can not take your call at this time. Please call back at a later time. This has been the same message for 4 days. I have been waiting over 4 days for an email response. This is very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I called the associate line and they can not give any info either. That makes no sense to me. If they are customer service then they should have information. Very Very disappointed!!!!!!

2. In response to laurelS

I too applied at the store and was given a slip that said it could not process my application and had to call the number on the slip. when i finally got through the lady they could not approve me because i did not meet one of the requirements which i did meet all! what a joke of a program! i agree this will hurt kamrt and probably have lost most of my business! i may take my business to walmart or target!

Recent Activity

See More