Question

the layaway payment online is NOT working on the kmart site no matter what i do?

Everytime I go online to try and make a payment it says error webpage not found. Cleared cache and all, not working. I have travel a long ways to make a payment every two weeks :(

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi amber2345!

I am very sorry that you having issues in logging into the Layaway tool.

Have you tried signing into your Kmart account yet? To sign into your Kmart.com account click here and you will be able to do so at the top right hand side of the page. Once you sign in you can go to "Order"s and click on "Layaway".

If you have any issues please contact our online Customer Service at 1-866-562-7848), from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. (CT) Monday - Sunday.

Keep us posted on the outcome!

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I've also been having trouble trying to view my layaway. I've tried from our phones & from different computers & it still won't load my layaway, only shows my older orders.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I also can't use the layaway payment online. Was online talking to "Customer Service" for awhile and they couldn't figure it out. When I click on my layaway to make a payment it says that the webpage is down for maintenance. The online representative had horrible english. She just kept telling me to delete my cookies. So after that didnt work on 3 different pc's, she finally said she would report the error and to call the store and report it. Hopefully they don't cancel my layaway.

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Cherri87. Sorry to hear you were unable to make a payment online today. I would recommend waiting 24 hours and trying the site again. The error message you received indicates that most likely there was site maintenance taking place and the site was pulled down for maintenance intentionally. Apologies for the inconvenience! Please let us know if you are still having trouble with the site after a 24 hour period. Thanks for reaching out!

Recent Activity

See More