Answers

4 answers

1. Just think it is another form of art. Why does society continue to escalate non issues. The "children" are enjoying the commercial. They are heading to where? School. What's the problem?

2. I first would like to say that those of you who are calling this commercial "ghetto" need to reevaluate yourselves, because you all are coming off VERY ignorant. I bet that half of you would not have a problem if the commercial had little white boys and girls dancing to country music! Just because you don't like rap or hip-hop and do not understand the music, and style does not give you the right to call this commercial ghetto. And just because there is only one white girl in the commercial does not mean it is racist, because if that's the case majority of the commercials aired today are extremely racist. Either they don't include children of color or there is only one. I think people as ignorant as you all should keep your opinions to yourself. THESE ARE CHILDREN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR CALLING THEM NAMES & DOWNING WHAT THEY REPRESENT!! It's close minded people like you that give Americans a bad name. Get a life. And remember Kmart may lose you but many money shoppers will be gained from this commercial and the future commercials!

1. In response to AshMcmillan1

For all we know some of these kids could even be lurking on this site reading it all. I know if we had the technology we do now days when I was their age on top of being in a commercial for Kmart I guarantee you I would have ventured onto this site at some point or another.

3. Hi, mistermiss. Welcome to the MyKmart Community and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Recent Activity

See More