Question

Thanksgiving and Black Friday Holiday Hours

Who’s ready for Black Friday shopping? In case you are planning your Black Friday shopping now, be sure to make note of Kmart’s Holiday hours!

Kmart will be open from 6 a.m. on Nov. 28 to 11 p.m. on Nov. 29.

Click here to learn more about Black Friday at Kmart!

Are you planning to shop Black Friday this year? What Black Friday deals will you be shopping for?

Answers

4 answers

1. In Puerto Rico they are going to open on Nov 28 ?

2. You are not MY Kmart any more. Not at the expense of your personnel missing Thanksgiving holiday with their families. What has been a decade of tradition with my daughter will end this year. I am very disappointed in your decision to prioritize sales over family. Please reconsider your decision to keep your stores open all day and night Thanksgiving and give the holiday back to your workers. They work hard all year and deserve it.

1. In response to showlowkathy

Hi, showlowkathy & sorocki. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! Thank you both for taking the time to share your feedback here. We understand many associates want to spend time with their families during the holiday. With this in mind, Kmart stores do their very best to staff with seasonal associates and only those who volunteer for the hours and are needed to work holidays.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback here!

3. Kmart should be closed on thanksgiving. They are totally disrespectful of their employee's by forcing them to work.

Recent Activity

See More