Question

specifically what items can you buy with the kmart lease and go program? They are also lots of complaints about people being approved for the program but denied once they go to checkout with their items.

Answers

8 answers

1. Hi cnicoles,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

The WhyNotLeaseIt program has a wide variety of of items to choose:

• Home Electronics & Entertainment
    • Appliances
    • Household Goods & Furniture
    • Sporting Goods
    • Lawn & Garden
    • Outdoor Living

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

What exactly can you lease? I got approved and almost every item I wanted to lease came up not leasable and it was from the depts specified above,I even tried an Xbox 360 and it said it was not leasable

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

That happened to me to and an xbox 360 is an electronic they need to make a list on what electronic you can lease

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

How can you say electronics wheni tryto getan x-box 360 and it said you can not lease but you can lease toown thegames and accessories so youneed to have a list on electronics. butyou could leases a playstation does not make any sense to me.

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi barbhope!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

For further inquiries on what items are included in leasing Electronics, please call WhyNotLeaseIt Customer Service Representative, at 1.855.949.6685 or reach out by email to kmart@whynotleaseit.com.

Thank you!

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

hi WendyFD-2 i called that number and they told me that yes the xbox360 was lease able and if kmart had a problem putting it thru for them to call and they would help them but when they did call they told them sorry cant help to go online to the help center wasted another 3 hours for nothing again never will i try to lease anything from you guys again very stressful thanks for the aggravation

6. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

It was a very frustrating experience. I spent more than an hour in line to apply an another 30 minutes to try and check out only to be told that the Xbox 360 was not leaseable! A complete waste of time!

7. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Can you purchase a large pool like the Intex 16 ft x 48 in Ultra Frame Swimming Pool on the Lease program?
      If not thank you, if so, does it have to be purchased at Kmart? Our store here is currently out, but Sears has it.

Recent Activity

See More