Question

S.O.S holiday disaster for my 8yr. old at K-mart.., I have been robbed by K-mart of money and holiday cheer…

My wife pre-paid for “JUSTDANCE2014″, We received an email for pick-up; very rude callous employees made us wait for an hour–no justdance2014- we asked to speak to store manager five times-no store manager after another 25minutes; and we were told to come back Friday and MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT it will be there.., we asked for it to be mailed–No!! we were told–my wife called corporate headquarters she spoke to; Mike/Gail/Ricky138115/Rain783902/Joaquin252609/they all insist I return to a store that has failed to value its’ customer/ I was told the email is automated and that whether or not the product was there I would get an email for pick-up..??? I just want my paid product to be mailed!!!!! How do I get it mailed to me without returning to a store that is far below customer satisfaction? I am out of town visiting family for the holidays, my eight yr. old was denied an IMPORTANT GIFT!!! and all I get is a platoon of disrespectful staff.., who refuse to acknowledge I am a paying customer who essentially has been robbed of what I payed for in terms of money and my time. My wife and have collectively invested overtime trying to resolve this issue in a manner that reflects our value as paying customers. We have not given up on common decency and again are appealing to someone at k-mart who GET’S IT!!!! SOMEONE who CARES enough to just DO THEIR JOB and perhaps a tiny step beyond…!!! it is not fair to send us back to the store!!!! for something that may not arrive!!!! help Please!!!!

Answers

2 answers

1. muja864,
    My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you. We are very sorry to see that you having such a frustrating experience with your order. We certainly can see why this situation is upsetting. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to discuss your experience and research your order. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (muja864), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi, muja864. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to put you in touch with our Kmart Customer Care Team who can help you address this further. When the Team responds here I will email you to let you know.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out here!

Recent Activity

See More