Question

So, who got some great deals at the K Thursday and Black Friday?

I bought an Attention wool peacoat, a Hamilton Beach stand mixer, a DVD, some jammies, and some sweatpants! I’m glad I got a TV at Sears last weekend because the lines at our Kmart today were really, really long!

Answers

4 answers

1. I waited outside for hours and was given the 1st ticket for a specific item. Since I had many items to get I got everything on my list then headed to Electronics to pick up my item. When I got there they said it was gone, apparently given to the wrong person even though I had the ticket. Then they tried to convince me to purchase the item in another brand for $200 more. What was the point in waiting in line HOURS (8) to be given a ticket that meant nothing since they gave my item away...While I was still in the store...NEVER AGAIN!!

1. In response to plzrespectme

Hi, plzrespectme. I am very sorry to hear about this experience. We have escalated your issue internally and our customer service should be in touch with you soon. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience here.

2. Nice finds, Tea! I really like that brand. I am happy to hear you found some great deals! Thanks for sharing your bounty here. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Are you done Black Friday shopping now or just getting started?

1. In response to laurelS

In regard to Black Friday and the weekend, I'm done. I'll be on the lookout for more stuff in the coming weeks but I need a specialty item for my son that I can't buy at a discount or department store. I already bought my family gifts in Europe so I don't need to shop much. This sounds awful but I am really on the lookout for things I need for myself or the house! This is a great time to buy needed household items!

Recent Activity

See More