Question

Seldom have I had a more disagreeable, unhappy checkout person! I guess I bought to many items and he had to work?

I was the only one in line. There were 10 cars in the lot and that does not surprise me. I had to go to the checkout to find where some items were as there were no support staff on the floor or in the customer service area. I was real tempted to drive the extra 20 miles to WalMart and just leave the cart at the checkout. If it was not late and me being tired, I might have. If I had not had to walk all the way around the store a few times trying to find items only to find out K-mart no longer carries what I was looking for …well you get the picture. Not that I expect anything to change ,,, miss the old k-marts!

Answers

3 answers

1. MacUpNorth,

We are very sorry that you had such a disappointing shopping experience at our store. We appreciate that our customers make the choice to shop with us and we certainly understand why you would be upset by the experience you described here. We strive to provide the best possible shopping experience for our customers and we definitely have failed to do that for you. We would like to have one of our case managers get in contact with you to further discuss what occurred to see what we can do to correct this. At your convenience, please email us your contact information (preferably a phone number) at KMSupport@searshc.com and one of our case managers will contact you. Please include your MyKmart screen name (MacUpNorth) so we can reference your issue. We look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thanks,
    Greg G.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi, MacUpNorth. I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to have a Customer Care representative reach out to you to help you address this further. Please check back here for further follow up from the Customer Care Team. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here!

1. In response to laurelS

gee this looks like the same reply i received with my complaint. is this a robo-answer on this site?

Recent Activity

See More