Question

ROLL CALL Act II (“,) !

Izel, for the benefit of some of our past members, I’ve created this Act II so that we can keep the herald of our community fresh, as well as giving everyone a chance to visit your original welcoming question (roll call).

So many of us truly miss the old site with it’s inherent character :/

Answers

14 answers

1. I could go on about Kmart forever. I have many ideas that I feel could would help the company, but on this site it does not seem like there is too much of a place to share them anymore.

1. In response to NickE

So true, my friend. . . That old spot was so neat for so many different attributes (``, !
      Maybe they'll consider another change to the site... :)

2. I'm still here, too! Love seeing old members hanging around on the site and keeping the conversation going. Thanks for getting this thread started, yobarps!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Izel deserves all of the credit - I've just perpetuated it with a 'lil help from all of you friends :):):) !

Thanks for continuing your work here, Julie ! And your friendship.... {^^, !

3. I was here several times, but chose to prepare and eat my food instead. I am now going to my post to thank people. I am still open to more homestyle recipes.

1. In response to For2Day

I'm glad that you've hung in there, my friend :)

4. I'm here, still alive! Just got in from work. :-)

1. In response to izel8326

Thanks again Izel for a great thread : ) ! Maybe they'll give us a blogspot... !

5. Wonderful yobarps!

I have inserted the previous link of Izel's "Roll Call" for easier access for past members whom are returning!

To further help I have also inserted your link to "Good Morning, Community" for which you had posted in 2012 and had one of your good friends post to yesterday.

It is soooo wonderful to see that your old friends are visiting the Community for I am excited in getting to know them too! ;-)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

That's very sweet of you, Wendy ! Now that you've built it, they will come ;) !

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Where's everybody at!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hanging in 'dare, buddy ! Hopefully more folks will come back to the fire soon :)

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Happy Monday friends! I'm still here. :) Grateful to see you all hanging out in the community! Thank you for your loyalty and support.

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Happy Tuesday too, Laurel :) ! I'm happy to see that you've still clung to the threads too !

Recent Activity

See More